Sunday, September 11, 2011

Week 9: Weekly Photo Challenge

I choose this picture as my producer picture simply for the fact that as I was operating the camera I was also the producer as well, seeing as how we could not find a place to actually shoot this scene at a good location, my apartment (at the time) was the best option for the crew to shoot the scene. When it comes to video and film production, being a producer is not really my forte, because the basic job for a producer is all the paper work and in the video production I am not good at that at all. When it comes to video production my strong point is in the post production side of video production. My strong points are in editing and in motion graphics. Being an editor it gives me even better skills when I am actually shooting the scene with a camera, it helps me decide on what kind of shots that I would need in order to have a good edit and make a good scene. This photo was taken a long time ago when the class I was in at the time were shooting the "Average Super Hero" short film. This picture does not really portray me being a producer, but it does show me working on the set and I was producing on the set at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment