Monday, August 22, 2011

Week 7 Weekly Photo Challenge


I choose this image simply for the fact that I have never made a website before and seeing as how I had used three separate programs to make this website, which consisted of Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe After Effects. I basically took a Jpeg image from my After Effects animation that I made, brought it into Photoshop, fixed it up a little bit and then brought it into Dreamweaver. It is something that I am proud of that I made because I have never made a website before and this is great for me to network myself. Now this website of mine is only a template, but it can and will be fixed up as soon as I get my real demo reel together (which I am in the process of getting together) and it will be put up on my website. For this website what I did was that I took the After Effects file that I made into a Jpeg and brought it into Photoshop. In Photoshop I did a little bit of color correction and tweaked and peaked the image a little bit, after I got done with that I then brought the Photoshop image into Dreamweaver. In Dreamweaver I basically put text onto the image of the tabs that I wanted to be made. In those tabs I made videos, took photos and made a bio of myself. Now since this is only a template and made this website last year, I have a lot more stuff to put into it, so with that said I have a lot of updating to do to my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment